Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2006 (hereinafter the GDPR) with regard to the personal information of users of www.appenninofoodgroup.it – of which Appennino Food Group S.p.A. will come into possession following their access to the portal, we wish to draw your attention to the following:
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is APPENNINO FOOD GROUP S.p.A, headquartered at Via del Lavoro 14/B, Savigno, 40053, Valsamoggia (BO), Italy. The Data Controller may be contacted via the Italian certified email system (PEC) at the following address: email@example.com, or via normal email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Controller has not nominated a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Processed Data and Purposes of the Processing
The Data Controller collects and receives information from the Data Subject which is required to process their online purchases and for user registration:
- name, surname, VAT/tax code, postal address, nationality, email address, mobile/landline number.
These data will be used for the following activities:
- Management of the user accounts to allow them to make use of relative services
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations deriving from the management of purchase orders for products and related operations (billing, management of shipping and creating waybills, management of complaints etc.)
- Compliance with tax obligations deriving from the company’s business activities
- Internal management control
- Dispute management
- Marketing activities (subject to explicit consent obtained on a case-by-case basis)
Your data will be processed both on hardcopy and computerised media – including the use of portable devices – in a legal and proper manner, for the purposes outlined above.
Communication and Transfer of Data
In relation to the indicated purposes, transfer of your data is not foreseen. However, it may nevertheless be transmitted to the following parties:
- Financial Organisations
- Banks and credit institutes within the scope of the company’s financial management
- Consultants and accountants within the scope of the preparation of accounting data and compliance with tax requirements
- Postal carriers and transport/delivery firms
- Parties, organisations or authorities to whom it is mandatory to provide your personal data in accordance with legal provisions or orders
Providing Your Data
Providing your data for the purposes specified above is optional, however failure to do so will prevent the establishment of a contractual relationship.
Your data, processed for the purposes specified above, shall be retained for the length of the relationship, and subsequently for the time that the company is subject to retention requirements for tax or other legal purposes.
Rights of the Data Subject
You have the following rights, which you may exercise at any time:
- To request access to your personal data (article 15), its correction (article 16), deletion (article 17) or limitations on its processing (article 18), to object to its processing (article 21), as well as to request portability of the data (article 20)
- To withdraw consent at any time, without, however, affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal
- To lodge a complaint with the Italian data-protection authority pursuant to article 77 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016
- You can exercise your rights by giving notice in writing to the Data Controller at the postal address of the company’s registered office, or using the following email addresses: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org.